Thursday, August 21, 2014

Swoon Thursday (#82): Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer!


Hannah hadn't realized how much she missed Michael until she was pressed against him. She'd taken him by surprise with the kiss - but it wasn't long before he caught her waist in his hands and kissed her back. She loved the way he kissed - slow and strong and sure, nothing hurried, as if he needed to memorize each moment. 

- eARC, 53%






These tender moments were few and far between, so I just had to share this one :D This is the fifth and final book of the series! I've made it through and five-book-and-three-novella series, you all! And loved the series!

12 comments:

  1. Mmmm.... nice slow and tender kiss!! Love them!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon. I adore that teaser :D Thank you for sharing sweetie. <3 I'm not sure this is a series for me, but I'm so happy you loved all the books :) You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the series! No love triangle in any of the books, but romance in every book :D Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Good to hear you've loved the whole series! Very nice swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get caught up on this series! I loved the first one and I'm dying to get to the rest. At least the series is concluded now, so maybe I can binge read! Awesome swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You should! Book one was my favorite (I loved it soooo much), but the other four books (and three novellas) were excellent as well. Thank you, Teresa!

      Delete
  5. Nice swoon, Alyssa. I'm a little behind on this series.(Still need to read Book 4).

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not behind at all! I hope you love the remaining two books, Marilyn. And you're very welcome!

      Delete
  6. Aww I haven't read this series yet, but I've wanted to. I think I may need to get the first one and fix that!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon :)
    Sheri @ Tangled Up In Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least the first one, it's awesome!! You're welcome, Sheri ^_^

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!