Thursday, September 27, 2018

Swoon Thursday (#296): A Healer for the Highlander by Terri Brisbin


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from A Healer for the Highlander by Terri Brisbin!


Anna watched until the very last moment, as he titled down and touched his lips for hers. Then, she closed her eyes as he kissed her. It was madness. It was hot and possessive. It was... something wonderful and she leaned into him and gave herself over to it. 

To him.

[...]

Davidh raised his hand to her face, waiting for any sign of hesitation that would stop him. Instead, she lifted her cheek against his palm and a sigh so soft he doubted she heard it escaped her lips. He followed the sigh down and touched his mouth to hers. 

- eARC, pages 134-135



I don't usually like kids in romance novels, but I looooove a good healer/knight story, and this one is proving to be good so far!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so much swoon! I want to read this book now actually. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, glad you are enjoying it so far, despite it being different :D Lovely swoon Alyssa. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!