Thursday, September 6, 2018

Swoon Thursday (#293): Unchained by J. Lynn


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Unchained by J. Lynn!


"Tell me to stop." His voice was thick. "And damn it all to Hell, I will."

Her lips parted, but she didn't speak.

Julian growled low in his throat and then brought his mouth down to hers.

It had been years since she had kissed anyone. She'd been a teenager, before Baal and before she accepted the Contract. She'd forgotten how much pleasure a kiss could bring, but she never remembered being kissed like this before.

Julian claimed her lips as if her were laying stake to her soul. The possibility that he had already done so should have served as a dire warning, but she was far too immersed in the feelings Julian was working out of her. His lips were demanding, and when he tugged on her lower lip with his teeth, she yielded to him. The kiss deepened, and his tongue slid over hers. She let out a little breathless moan against his hot mouth.

- ebook, page 87



This is one of Armentrout's older adult romance novels, but it's so good! I adore Julian. The book was on sale for $0.99 recently - hope you didn't miss it!

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, this is one of my all time faves from JLA! I adored Julian and Lily so so much! Awesome swoon pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been so long since I read a JLA book. I forgot how much I like her writing, especially the romance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for awesome swoon :D So glad you loved this book a bunch lovely. <3 I have not read any books by this author.. maybe one day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!