Thursday, September 13, 2018

Swoon Thursday (#294): Runaway Girl by Tessa Bailey


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Runaway Girl by Tessa Bailey!


"Please, baby," he groans into my gasping mouth, his face pained. "Please."

"Yes." 

The kiss is a downpour of rain you can't see through, powerful and hypnotic and intoxicating. It's the first trip around a Ferris wheel, only we're moving at a hundred miles an hour. I'm instantly dizzy at the taste of him, tobacco and coffee and mint toothpaste. I throw my arms up around his neck and cling, letting him smash me into the unbreakable wall of his body while his mouth bears down on mine again and again. He slants our lips together, sipping at me, changing directions, punctuated air leaving his nose, like he's out of control. Snapped.

Just like that. 

- eARC, 48%



I'm reading this book now and really enjoying the dynamic between Jason and Naomi. This book is hitting shelves on September 24th!

3 comments:

  1. Cool cover and I'm glad you are enjoying the swoon worthy story.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. I do not like this swoon AT ALL, hahaha :D I don't like the way it is written, aaack, sorry about that, haha. <3 But glad you seem to be enjoying the book :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!