Friday, September 28, 2018

My Favorite Books with Dragons

Happy Friday, bibliovores! Today is another day in which I didn't feel like writing/posting a review, but did feel like posting something... so I'm doing another favorites post! You can check out my other favorites posts in a previous posts (for example). 

Here are some of my favorite books with dragons! Whether they're at the forefront or in the background, saviors or villains, dragons are without doubt one of the most intriguing creatures to feature in a story. I love dragons and want to see more, always. Check out my list!

Young Adult

Eon: Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1)  Eona: The Last Dragoneye (Eon, #2)  
    

Adult

    


I think I need more adult recommendations. Anyone got some good fantasy romance involving dragons? Sign me up! I need to check out the rest of Donna Grant's series.

4 comments:

  1. I love books with dragons. I've read a few of those there. I still haven't tried Donna Grant's yet. I've heard Corene Callihan's dragon series is good. Katie McAllister has several interrelated dragon series, too. And, of course GA Aiken and Thea Harrison's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I have read books with dragons, but none of those. The first ones that come to mind are The Sweetest Dark, Talon, and Eragon, but I must have read others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read and loved the entire Dragomrider's Of Pern series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, dragon books :D And gosh. The Dragon's Price. I loved that one last year, so much. But have yet to read book two! AHH! I must re-read this first one soon :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!