Saturday, September 29, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (#301)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!


So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, September 23rd to Saturday, September 29th?


(all links to Goodreads are provided!)


In the mail:

Nothing this week!


From NetGalley:



Thank you, Berkley! This publishes very soon. I'm excited!


Like last week, I got only one book this week. It's not a bad thing though, I need to do some catching up. This week was busy and tiring and I'm glad for the weekend. =)

10 comments:

  1. I kind of love the weeks where I only get one book! You get something sparkly and new and yet you don't totally topple the TBR pile either! This is a series I kept meaning to read! Hope you enjoy the latest one!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick has been raving about this series. I am feeling like I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll enjoy The Hollow of Fear. I haven't read the series but it's on my wishlist. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good! I've been excited for the third book since that teasing end to book two.

    Have a great weekend, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely not a bad thing to have a light week or two. The book releases always seem to slow down as we head into fall, and I don't mind because October and November are usually my catch-up months :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend. I have the first Lady Sherlock book and I need to read it soon.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard such great things about this series! I love all things Sherlock lol, and I love the gender-bent concept!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEE! The Hollow of Fear is the best book to get in the mail, though, haha ;) I LOVED IT SO SO SO SO VERY MUCH. <3 Happy reading Alyssa :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!