Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens: February 16th


Welcome to Week Seven of Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens! To see more details about Sweet Talk as well as previous posts, see the introduction post. Thanks to Charlene (Bookish Whimsy), for designing the banner and button for Sweet Talk.


Today, I'm featuring the authors and books publishing during the week of February 16th!


The Questions:

1. Describe your debut novel in sixteen words.
2. Pitch your book! For fans of _____, _____ meets _____, etc.
3. What are you working on now – is it related to your debut novel?


The Authors:

Heidi Heilig, Author of The Girl From Everywhere

1. Nix sails through time using maps from myth and history--will her own past unmake her?

2. For fans of time travel: myth meets history! Okay so I'm terrible at this game, but honestly if you love those things, you will love THE GIRL FROM EVERYWHERE.

3. I'm editing book two in the series, and outlining a new series as well.




Follow Heidi Heilig: Website | Goodreads | Twitter | Pinterest
Find The Girl from Everywhere: Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble | The Book Depository


The Books:


(Click on the cover to go to Goodreads!)


Other Sweet Sixteens Books Publishing This Week:

The Girl from Everywhere is actually the only one!


The Giveaway:

- Assassin's Heart swag
- Symptoms of Being Human swag
- Finished copy of The Abyss Surrounds Us
- Blackhearts swag
- The Girl From Everywhere swag
- After the Woods swag

11 comments:

  1. What a great giveaway! This book looks so amazing. I've heard such wonderful things about it. I can't wait to eventually read it myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't if I'm wrong, but I've seen like three different covers of this book, and I always wanted to read it.
    It sounds like a great read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love time travel, mythology, and history, and this book has been on my TBR list since the first time I saw the cover. I cannot wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently reading this, and am enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The buzz for The Girl From Everywhere has been great! I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kind of hesitant to read this book too tell you the truth Alyssa. I heard kind of mix reviews of this book by some of my book blogging friends who read the arc of The Girl From Everywhere. So I don't think this book is for me but Thank you for the awesome giveaway Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover of the book, and I love myths so I think it sounds like an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post Alyssa :D This book do look so awesome. Sigh. But love triangle. So not for me, lol :D But thank you for sharing about it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been seeing The Girl from Everywhere all over the place! I ordered it the other day, so I'll see if the hype is on it.:)
    Mary G Loki

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Girl From Everywhere!! :) I like not having too many choices sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I GOT THE GIRL FROM EVERYWHERE'S AUDIO TODAY!!!!!! AHHHHH!! I'M SO EXCITED! I've heard amazing things for this book by bloggers I trust so I hope I love it :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!