Thursday, February 4, 2016

Swoon Thursday (#158): Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton!


I yanked Jin back toward me. My knuckles skimmed over the edges of the sun tattooed over his heart. That was the last thing I noticed before I kissed him.

His jaw tensed in surprise for a moment; his hand gripped my arm hard enough to hurt. And then his body was flush against mine, pushing my back against the wall of the train.

I was a desert girl. I thought I knew heat.

I was wrong.

The contact sent a rush through me so sudden, I started to pull away before I caught fire. But Jin trapped my face in his hands. There was no nowhere to run to. Nowhere to go.

Nowhere I wanted to go. 

- ARC, pages 113-114




I ADORED THIS BOOK! Five stars from me - you need to read this one!

20 comments:

  1. That is some swoon worthy words there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you've chosen this one, I just started it !! I already adore the main characters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love the rest of the book, Melissa!

      Delete
  3. Oh boy, what a swoon!! This one cannot arrive soon enough in the mail!! Come on postlady!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you receive it, dive right it, Pili! :D

      Delete
  4. Damn, Alyssa! You're making it hard with the "I'm going to wait until all 3 books are out" decision I made! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this book!!! It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww yeah! I'm so excited for this book! Great teaser, it seriously sounds awesome! 5 stars, woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! I hope you enjoy it. Read it as soon as you can!

      Delete
  7. A hot and steamy swoon. Great choice, Alyssa. Glad you are enjoying this series.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love this swoon thursday and I hope to receive my book soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay ;) I pretty much loved this book too. <3 And sigh. This swoon is pretty amazing :D Gorgeous post Alyssa. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of the loveliest scenes in the book!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!