Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (#164): P.S. I Like You by Kasie West


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week, I'm featuring:


P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
Publisher: Point
Publication Date: July 26, 2016

Summary (from Goodreads):

What if the person you were falling for was a total mystery?

While Lily is spacing out in Chemistry one day, she picks up her pencil and scribbles a line from one of her favorite songs on the desk. The next day, someone else has written back to her on the desk! Soon enough Lily and the mystery student are exchanging notes, and lyrics, and even sharing secrets. When Lily finds out that her anonymous pen pal is a guy, she's flustered -- and kind of feels like she's falling for him. She and her best friend set out to unravel the identity of the letter writer -- but when the truth is revealed, the guy is the LAST person Lily could have ever imagined it to be. Now that Lily knows the truth, can she untangle her feelings and gather the courage to listen to her heart?

From beloved author Kasie West (The Distance Between Us) comes an utterly charming story about mixed messages, missed connections, and the magic of good old-fashioned secret admirer notes.



I'm 5 for 5 with this author! No less than four stars for all five novels - that's hard, especially when you're talking about ME (I'm fairly harsh), and three of those five were contemporary (not my favorite genre). Bring on a new West book!

45 comments:

  1. I posted this one a few weeks back, so yeah, I'm waiting on it too. Should be a fun read. I haven't read anything by this author yet so it will be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read one of her other five books! They are AMAZING. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I can't wait to read this. Kasie West's one of my favorite authors. I hope we'll both love it. Thanks for sharing, and happy Wednesday. :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice, I'm really looking forward to this one, you're right, Kasie West is a great writer !

    Home Change "http://freyjaeatsbooks.blogspot.nl/2016/02/waiting-on-wednesday-170216.html"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this one as well. I am 1 of 1 with her- contemporary is not usually my thing either.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely when an author can wow you, in a genre you don't usually enjoy!

      Delete
  5. This sounds cute and adorable. Great choice.

    WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all KWest books. I knew she did contemporary well, but was really impressed with Pivot Point, because it was a little different for her. I am so excited for her new book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pick! Not my kind of read but hope that you absolutely love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes! I love me some Kasie West! I am looking forward to this one. I feel like I haven't read anything by her in forever! I hope you enjoy it. Nice pick! Have a wonderful week, Alyssa! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been almost a year since The Fill-In Boyfriend published. :/ Thank you, Brooke!

      Delete
  9. Really looking forward to this one as well! I just love her books so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any by this author yet, but this time me looks so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YESSSS! Kasie West is probably my only contemporary auto-buy author!! NEEEEED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always enjoy Kasie West's books. I thoroughly enjoy reading her cute contemporaries in the summer. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a great seasonal time to read them!

      Delete
  13. ahhhh, I am waiting for this one too!!!
    I just LOVE Kasie West! She's my contemporary queen. :)
    Here is my WoW if you'd like to check it out: http://wp.me/p76RED-4B

    ReplyDelete
  14. excited for this one as well. hope that you get a chance to read it and enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yes. I'm waiting for this one also. I can't wait to read it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just adore Kasie West all of her books are so adorable. Adorable, fluffy, swoony, goodness. I'm waiting for this right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh great pick Alyssa I am not a huge contemporary romance reader either, but I do love reading them sometimes. I have The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West which I am super excited to read it. I heard nothing but great reviews about her books, so I know I am really going to love and enjoy her books! Thank you for your awesome post my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must read it! I love all five of her books but that one might be my favorite. ;D Thank YOU!

      Delete
  18. Ooh, I do love Kasie West's books.
    Here's mine: WoW

    ReplyDelete
  19. I so need this one in my life. Like now!! Kasie West is my favourite contemporary author! LOVE HER~ lol XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, Eileen! You would not be the only one.

      Delete
  20. YAY for enjoying books by this author so much :D Fingers crossed you will end up loving this one too. <3 It do seem pretty interesting :) Gorgeous pick Alyssa. <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks so good :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!