Thursday, June 20, 2013

Swoon Thursday (#23): Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor!


His voice trails off. His mouth is at my ear, then on my lips. His are soft, and they fit mine perfectly. I kiss him back, warmth flooding every inch of my body. He holds my face, kissing me harder as if to make up for all those times we could have kissed but didn't. Everything disappears, and it's just him and m,e, and I finally realize how much I wanted this to happen all along.

- eARC, 93%



This book didn't have too many swoons, but there were two major ones - very different, but equally meaningful to Anne. And I'm not telling which boy is involved in the swoon I shared ;)

33 comments:

  1. Great swoon! I haven't seen this book before. Shame there weren't more swoon worthy moments.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too bad in terms of the lack of swoons. But I agree ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh yes!!! What took her so long? Great swoon!!


    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL right?! That's what I was thinking the whole time :D

      Delete
  3. LOL. Too bad there weren't many swoons, but now you got me wondering who Anne is all kissing in this novel. I'll have to check this novel out. :)

    My Swoon from Elegy by Tara Hudson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I agree with Zenia. That's a great swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great swoon. I have this to read to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! So sweet! Having to wait for the person, makes getting together so much better! Great Swoon Alyssa! Thanks for sharing! Here's my Swoon:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/search/label/Swoon%20Thursday

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard from this one but I LOVED that swoon! Wait sometimes makes it better!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    Allison @ Book Fixation
    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend you pick it up! I didn't think I would like it, but I loved it. And I agree! ^_^

      Delete
  8. I love when one kiss is wrapped up in so many unfulfilled expectations. Nice!

    MY SWOONS

    Enjoy, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay let me try this again! lol

    Yep, And what girl wouldn't want that to happen! lol Great swoon, Alyssa! Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    My swoon: Subject To Change
    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/ya-swoon-thursday-subject-to-change.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gahh I wanna know who it is! This sounds like a cute read.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe not telling! And it was sort of like Nancy Drew :D

      Delete
  12. Oh such a sweet scene! It must have been torture waiting until 93% for them to finally kiss lol! That's one way to build sexual tension hehe :D

    Thanks for visiting My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it, nice swoon pick. Thanks for sharing with us! My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always wanted to go to a prep school when I was younger, but I probably would have hated it. Nice swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was wondering how this book was! Great swoon Alyssa!

    Thanks for stopping by mine yesterday!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  16. Making up for past times we could have kissed? Love that.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!