Thursday, June 8, 2017

Swoon Thursday (#228): My Roommate's Girl by Julianna Keyes


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from My Roommate's Girl by Julianna Keyes!


I kiss her. The second our lips touch it's like a match being dropped into a pile of kindling. Forget the [...] spark - it's like tossing the kindling into a raging inferno. Everything around us vanishes, consumed by the heat. I forget the room, the ice cream, the interview. All I can taste, touch, feel, smell, is Aster. She whimpers against my mouth, tongues too tangled to say anything, and pushes herself up straighter so she can wrap her arms around my neck.

- eARC, 57%

Author Website | Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble


I adored this book! It's the sixth of Keyes's books that I've read and I have yet to be disappointed. I was so hesitant to try this one (I mean, come on - based on the title, this is not an Alyssa book), but I'm glad I went for it. Catch my review tomorrow! Better yet - preorder this book and enjoy the swoon and inferno that is this couple. Aidan and Aster are great together!

19 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this book too! I loved Julliana's previous books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Roommate's Girl by Julianna Keyes is on my TBR list from the first day that I've foound out about it, lol. I'm nuts about this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I surprisingly loved this one too! She did a great job at handling the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not so sure, the title makes me think of a love triangle. I try to avoid those. This swoon though, man.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kind of book genre. It`s already on my TBR and can`t wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judging from the title I think there are problems ahead.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super hot cover! She is a new author to me, but I'll definitely be checking her books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover is very hot and it sounds like it's even hotter between the covers. Thanks for the excerpt--and I agree, the title immediately says trouble ahead for these characters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh I just got this one I can't wait to read it! I love this swoon paragraph I might need to start it tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to read this book!
    Love the cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds great. I am so glad that you enjoyed it and thanks for sharing the swoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad that you enjoyed it! It makes me really excited to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much swoon! Haven't read any of the author's works before but I will definitely check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read any by this author but the cover drew me in.

    ReplyDelete
  15. As always, lovely swoon Alyssa :D Eee. I love that you share these every week. <3 Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, that cover!!
    Great post Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not my usual genre, but hey, I always support the love of reading! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't read anythng by this author, but this ones sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  19. *Swooning*
    I'm so glad you liked this book! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!