Hello all! This is my post for the "Tis the Season" book tag. I was tagged by Pili from In Love with Handmade.
(All pictures link to my reviews!)
1. Do you have a favorite winter read?
Hmm, this "winter" I've loved several novels:
2. Find a book with blue on the cover!
That I've read during this winter so far?
3. Find a book you'd use as the star on the Christmas tree.
Not one I've read recently but...
4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!
Probably Kanin! In Frostfire by Amanda Hocking.
5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your winter vacation!
Probably Jude, from Black Ice. He can "kidnap" me any day ;)
6. Name one book on your wish list this year!
HAHAHAHA. I have a "What I Am Looking Forward to Reading in 2015" post coming up on Thursday... similar to my 2014 one. This one is a sneak peek. I cannot wait to read (and own):
7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, & movie?
Drink: sorrel (a Trinidadian beverage that my mom makes every Christmas)
Treat: snowball cookies!
Movie: It's a Wonderful Life (my parents and I watch it every year!)