Thursday, December 4, 2014

Swoon Thursday (#97): Ignite by Sara B. Larson

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Ignite by Sara B. Larson!


My gaze dropped to his mouth, and then he was pulling my face forward, slowly, so that I was weak with need by the time his lips met mine. I immediately melted into the gentleness of his touch. This was all I'd ever wanted and never thought I deserved. As his mouth moved on mine, all the longing and love I'd suppressed for long surged up, urging me closer to him. Ignoring my back, and my dirty clothes, and everything else except Damian, I clung to his shoulders and pulled him toward me, until his body pressed against mine. He carefully wrapped his free arm around me, trying to avoid my back wound. But I didn't care about the pain - it was just part of me at this point. I kissed him harder, deeper, wanting more. The taste of him, the smell of him, the feel of Damian was everywhere. He was my everything.

- ARC, page 210






Fantasy, yo! What did you all think of this week's excerpt?

12 comments:

  1. That's quite an intriguing swoon. I'm wondering how she got hurt.
    At least his kiss made her forget the pain.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Reading The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus #5)
    by Rick Riordan and everything in this book SWOON me from friendships to love&romance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, nice swoon, back wound and all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I love this swoon :D Thank you for sharing it Alyssa. <3 You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That's so unfair, I need to read this book now. Brilliant pick, thank you for Damian love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh la la! You have a strange sense for picking out the swooniest part of every book! ;) HOW ARE YOU? Good luck on your finals and I hope you get lots of free reading time over break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TEEHEE! :D This book really lent itself to my cause ;) GIRL! I am drowning/dying in finals and final projects and term papers! But, two weeks left. I will read until my eyes bleed! Or maybe not...

      Tweeting at you now! I hope your first semester has gone well, and your finals will go really really well! Definitely chat soon!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!