Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#101): The Wondrous and the Wicked by Page Morgan


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week, I'm featuring:


The Wondrous and the Wicked by Page Morgan
Book Three of The Dispossessed series
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Publication Date: April 14, 2015

Summary (from Goodreads):

For fans of Lauren Kate's Fallen series comes the exciting conclusion to the trilogy that includes The Beautiful and the Cursed and The Lovely and the Lost. The Waverly sisters must save themselves before all is lost.

Since the Waverlys arrived in Paris, the streets have grown more fearsome by the day. As Ingrid learns to master her lectrux gift, she must watch Axia's power grow strong enough to extend beyond her Underneath hive. By all indications, the fallen angel's Harvest is near-and the timing couldn't be worse.

Targeted by vengeful gargoyles, Gabby has been exiled to London for her own protection. Meanwhile, the gargoyle castes are in disarray, divided between those who want Luc to lead them and those who resent him and his fondness for humans. The Alliance is crumbling from the inside as well, its members turning against one another, and possibly against the Waverlys, too.

Axia has promised that the world will burn. And now, unable to trust the Alliance, separated from Luc, Gabby, and her twin, Grayson, Ingrid is left to face the demon uprising alone.



I loved The Beautiful and the Cursed. I loved The Lovely and the Lost. BOOK THREE NOW PLEASE. 

28 comments:

  1. I LOVE this series. I'm definitely excited for this book. Wonderful series, beautiful books and a lovely author. Lots of win. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm glad you've loved this series so far :D

      Delete
  2. Sorry Alyssa, I haven't started this series yet. Its one that keeps slipping down the list. Maybe I'll get a chance to catch up with it in 2015.

    Thanks for sharing and hope you're having a great week.

    My WoW @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! I highly recommend it, Marilyn. THANK YOU!!

      Delete
  3. sound like a great book,, Lovely Pick!! i really hope you enjoy it when you get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice!!! I can't wait for this one either! I read the last one as an ARC sooo early, that the wait has been too long! And knowing my luck I won't get an ARC this time around. Sigh....

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so know how you feel D: Thank you, Jessica!

      Delete
  5. I just love these covers! I haven't started this series yet, but I hear great things. And Page is awesome! Nice pick! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Gorgeous! I loved the first two books so much. Thank you!

      Delete
  6. New to me but sounds good, and hope you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you've heard of it! Thank you, Brandi :)

      Delete
  7. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! I NEED BOOK THREE LIKE YESTERDAY!!!
    AND I THINK THIS COVER IS MY FAVE OF THE THREE OF THEM!!!

    Sorry for the all caps, but I'm so excited!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I'm excited too, no worries! Hope it's an amazing conclusion novel.

      Delete
  8. I haven't read any in this series. :( I love the cover though and really want to read this series. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my post

    Also, I have a $30 Amazon giftcard giveaway going on, so don't miss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOW YOU HAVE :D The covers of all three books in the series are gorgeous!

      You're very welcome!

      Delete
  9. I haven't read any of the books in this series. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't read this series yet! I didn't even realize the second book already came out, ha. Hope you enjoy it tons when you get your hands on it!

    Here's my WOW (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It came out earlier this year. Thank you so much, Cyn!

      Delete
  11. Every time I see this cover, I fall in love with it a little more. But since it's a book three.. don't know. Great pick, though. =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! But it's totally worth reading the entire series!

      Delete
  12. Yay :D Amazing pick sweetie. <3 I own the first two books, but haven't started them yet ;p soon, though :D Just need more info about this. Hoping there won't be a love triangle thrown in.. sigh. Anyway. Hope you will love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should read them! And a love triangle has not been introduced yet, so I can't imagine the author doing so in the third and final book O_O Thank you!

      Delete
  13. I haven't started this series! I've always looooved the covers and always meant to pick up the first, but alas, I have not. :) I hope you love this one too, Alyssa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. *Sigh* This is another series I haven't read either, but I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!