Thursday, November 23, 2017

Swoon Thursday (#252): Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston!


Then she leaned forward, and he made a move to try and catch her, worried she was falling -

She pressed her lips against his. They were warm and soft. It was like the kiss from Astoria, a second, a moment, a breath - 

One point three seconds - and gone.

"Oh, Goddess!" she gasped, pulling away, leaving the tingling, electric sensation against his lips. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean... that was... I didn't -"

He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her into another kiss, and she melted into him, pressing as close as she could, and still he wanted to be closer. Her fingers threading into his hair, his around her waist, moving, exploring. Calculations had no room here, probability and chances washed away to a deeper longing. His tongue traced the contour of her lips, memorizing her taste, her motion, her method. The kiss lit a million suns in between his zeroes and ones, and made him infinite. 

- ARC, page 381



I adored this scene - it was so sweet. You can check out my thoughts on the book HERE!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet scene! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for lovely swoon :D I do need to read my eARC of this book. Hopefully soon. <3 Thank you for sharing Alyssa :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!