Thursday, January 17, 2019

Swoon Thursday (#312): Wrong Bed, Right Roommate by Rebecca Brooks


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Wrong Bed, Right Roommate by Rebecca Brooks!

Wrong Bed, Right Roommate

"We can't do this," she said, looking up at him, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

"I know."

"Talia would freak."

"I know."

"And we're living together."

"I know."

"Then what are we - "

He kissed her again. The question fizzled inside her as soon as his lips were on hers, replaced with the champagne bubbles she felt just from being around him. She kissed him back, touching him, tasting him, his mouth warm and searching, her tongue moving with his.

- eARC, 33%



I loved this book! This is one of my favorite scenes. The forbidden romance aspect is superbly written. Also, for context, Talia is the hero's sister (and best friend of the heroine).

2 comments:

  1. The title made me smile. Glad this hit the spot for you.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for good swoon :D And so glad you loved this book a bunch. <3 Lovely post, as always, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!