Saturday, January 12, 2019

Stacking the Shelves (#316)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!


So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, January 6th to Saturday, January 12th?


(all links to Goodreads are provided!)


In the mail:



I LOVE this anthology! If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. I won this copy from Rich in Color. Thank you!


That's it from me this week! I'm actually in FLORIDA right now! I scheduled this post ahead of time. I'll be back on Monday. If you want to follow my trip, check out my personal Instagram - @alyssasadventuresinwonderland!

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I remember you reviewing this one. It sounded great and I added it to my wish list. Yay for winning a copy.
    Have a great trip and good time in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Yay for the win! Hope you're having a good time in Florida!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are enjoying the FL sunshine. It's face-freezing cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fun winning giveaways and I remember hearing great things about this one! Enjoy FLA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice, I haven't heard of this one. I will be checking this one out. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you enjoy.

    Sharrice @Reese's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, this book with all the stories sounds pretty great :D I'm glad you loved it so. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!