Thursday, May 25, 2017

Swoon Thursday (#226): Here Lies Daniel Tate by Cristin Terrill


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Here Lies Daniel Tate by Cristin Terrill!


I looked at her for a second, thinking about what I should say, what I should do, what someone other than me would say or do right now.

And then I thought, fuck it. I was already gone. No reason not to do exactly what I wanted.

I pulled her to me and kissed her, My bottom two fingers curled into the top of her pajama bottoms, which were cool and fuzzy-soft, and my top two fingers curled into her flesh, which was sleep-warm and smooth. She was startled, but she didn't pull away, and slowly, she raised one hand to touch my jaw with her fingertips.

I'd never kissed anyone like that before.



This week's swoon is a sweet first kiss! Catch my review of Here Lies Daniel Tate tomorrow. :D

6 comments:

  1. Ooh this is a good one - swoony!! :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man that is swoon worthy o.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee, lovely swoon. <3 I didn't fully love the romance in this book, as there was so little, sniffs. But loved the book even so :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I really like that swoon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!