Thursday, May 18, 2017

Swoon Thursday (#225): Roar by Cora Carmack


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Roar by Cora Carmack!


He rolled, pressing her back into soft soil and crushed his mouth against hers. Her response was equally feverish and frantic. Her fingers pulled at his hair, and her knees surrounded his hips, nestling him deeper against her. She arched up into his hand again, and he plunged his tongue into her mouth as he gave her the contact she wanted. The contact they both wanted. His other hand trailed down to one of the thighs hooked around his hips, and when he touched her bare skin, her teeth caught his bottom lip. 

- ARC, pages 361-362

I loved the romance in this book! Locke and Aurora are a very combustible couple, and this romance was somewhat hate-to-love, which is my favorite. I had several steamy excerpts to choose from, featuring Locke and Aurora. The book was so good, too!

6 comments:

  1. Totally swoon worthy!! I will need to check this author out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for loving this romance :D I feel like maybe the swoon felt a bit too much with the writing.. hmm. But still awesome :D Yay for lots of steamy scenes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this type of read too. Looks like they were ready to explode though, I can feel how frantic they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! The chemistry was fierce, between these two characters. ;D

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!