Thursday, May 16, 2013

Swoon Thursday (#18): Submerged by Nicole Sobon

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting

This week, my swoon is from Submerged by Nicole Sobon!


"Grinning, Glate placed his left hand under my chin, lifting my head so that we were eye level. He leaned in, and gently, he pressed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and dug my fingers into his silky, black hair. Glate moved his lips against mine, harder this time. A small moan escaped through his mouth. He pressed his left hand on my hip, pulling me closer to him, erasing the distance between us.

'I like this side of you,' he smirked"

- eARC, 35%

And just because...

"'Things have been crazy.' he said, pressing me back against the concrete wall. 'But I need to know that, if something happens, at least I'll have felt what it is like to kiss you once more.'

Glate stretched my arms above my head and crushed his body against mine. He touched his lips to my neck, leaving a trail of kisses until he found my lips. His gray eyes met mine briefly, and I could see the hunger in them, the passion that burned deep inside him. I could see it because I felt it too."

- eARC, 67%


Hope you all enjoyed those two! My review for Submerged is HERE, and more quotes from the book are HERE. And there is a giveaway for Submerged!


Tell me what you think of these swoons! And make sure you leave me a link to your swoon, if you are participating in the meme! :)

23 comments:

  1. Sweet and Sexy Swoon Alyssa!!! Thanks for 2 awesome Swoons!!! Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-18.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved both those swoons. Thanks for sharing them both.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Alyssa, This book is definitely going on my TBR list! Love both of your swoons! Yummy! ;)

    My swoon: Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder
    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-falling-into-you-falling.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow love that cover and this swoon is just fantastic! Thanks for introducing me to this one!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! The Just Because one is my fav... being pushed up against the wall....

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I think I need to get to know Glate better. He sounds like a swoon worthy hero. His name is different. Loved both swoons.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's something about a guy tilting up a girl's chin, isn't there?

    Kisses that'll leave you weak in the knees courtesy of my Swoon Thursday selections

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes please! I want to read this book now! Such great swoons!
    Thanks for stopping by My Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SWOON! That second one... whew! I've never heard of this book before. Will definitely have to check out your review next! Great swoon Alyssa!

    Thanks for stopping by mine earlier!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this one before. I will be checking it out though.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy, that was some swoon worthy kissing there! This sounds like an awesome book :)

    Thanks for stopping by My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo yummy! Don't know this book but I want to.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!