Friday, May 31, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (#21)


The Feature & Follow is a creative meme that allows bloggers to get to know each other, and gain more followers! It is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

If you would like, it would be great if you followed me via Email, GFC, Linky, Bloglovin, or Google+ (all on the right). Let me know in the comments if you did, leave a link to your blog, and I will comment and follow back! I always do, I promise! Thank you!

Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

I'M PICKING LOTS! Don't judge me :)

Nereyda from Mostly YA Obsessed - SO AWESOME SHE CAN'T CONTAIN IT! She's letting me borrow her ARC of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke... which I haven't read yet. *looks away, whistles*

Eileen from ***Singing and Reading in the Rain*** - she is fantastic and so adorable! And she sent me two books! And, she's awesome! :D

Annabelle from Sparkles and Lightning - easily one of my favorite bloggers because she is so NICE!

Hannah from The Irish Banana Review - I'LL BE MEETING HER ON WEDNESDAY! WOOHOO! Go Maryland! :)

Ashley from Nose Graze - she is like, the BEST blogger when it comes to explaining the computer science behind blogging. When I convert to Wordpress, I'm enlisting her help! If she is willing to help me ;)

Jessica from Lovin Los Libros - she's so nice! A newer blogger than me, which makes me feel less of a baby blogger. Maybe a toddler blogger. And she is a constant commenter, which is so great ^_^


I know I'm forgetting people, but I can't wait to meet these ladies sometime in the future! It WILL happen eventually! :D

29 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to meet Nereyda as well! There are too many bloggers I would love to meet in real life and of course it's hard to think of them all on the spot. So I just chose one, but naturally I'd love to meet any and everyone!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D That's my big stupid happy grin I have on my face after reading this!! Thank you for being so freaking awesome to me and helping me learn the blogging community! BEA 2014- you have to go! We can meet up and squee over all the awesome books we're getting!

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYYYY!!!! I am all about helping other bloggers! We MUST meet up at BEA14 - or whatever book even we find ourselves attending! :D :D :D :D :D :D

      Delete
    2. Yes! I am so game! Let's do it!

      Delete
  3. Wow, I'm new here, so I stomped around your blog a bit. I confess I had to look up Dante Walker...I haven't read The Collector yet. Seems like I gotta get on that! Great FF post. I want to go back to mine and add all this stuff. I also love your review of Poison Princess. That was the first book I reviewed on my blog and it was less a review and more "Why I Love Poison Princess by Kresley Cole." I'm pretty sure that was the title of the post. I followed back on google+. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday.
    Robyn @ robgirlbooks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, feel free to stomp around at any point, Robyn! I hope you stick around. And I know what you mean about Poison Princess, I TOTALLY understand :D

      Thanks so much, Robyn!

      Delete
  4. Hi! I'm a newbie blogger, and it's really great to know that when you're starting off, lots of people can make themselves available for help! I'm on my first week, and so far it's been a blast, though I haven't communicated with that many people. Hope I'll be able to, sooner rather than later. Love your blog by the way! Just followed it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always available! Feel free to contact me at any point! I'll be around! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Awesome people to be following! c:
    I followed back, c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek! I made your list! Girl my TBR list is huge, I try to help spread the love :)
    My list of bloggers I want to meet is HUGE. There are too many of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *HUGGLES*

      I'm glad you are sharing the love! I still can't believe you sent my BTDATDBS! And I hope you and I get to meet all of them! :D

      Delete
  7. Old follower :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When it comes to awesome bloggers, a long list is way better than a short one! Thanks for stopping by my FF. I was already following you via BlogLovin' but now I'm also following back via G+.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the visit and the follow! Following you back, by Linky, GFC, Google+ and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great recommendations! Thank you for the follow :) I'm following back via GFC and bloglovin.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you get to meet them all someday. That would be really cool! I'm a new follower through GFC.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so hard to pick just one - everyone is so amazing, I wish we could all meet up, it would be epic!

    Thanks for stopping by My FF and following - following back :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!