Happy Tuesday! Today I've decided to participate in Top Ten Tuesday, formerly hosted by Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish, now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today's topic is:
This is a list of well-written villains - not necessarily villainous people that I liked. I simply admire how much depth the villains had. Check it out!
1. The Darkling (from the Grishaverse trilogy)
2. The Commandant (from An Ember in the Ashes quartet)
3. Leck (from Graceling)
4. Dorwan (from Brightly Woven)
5. LeBlanc (from Rook by Sharon Cameron)
6. Lonnrach (from The Vanishing Throne)
7. Minya (from Strange the Dreamer)
8. The Herja (from Sky in the Deep)
(A collective villain)
9. Olivia (from Avenged)
10. The Sultan (from Rebel of the Sands)