Saturday, October 13, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (#303)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!


So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, October 7th to Saturday, October 13th?


(all links to Goodreads are provided!)


In the mail:



Thank you so much, Avon! I love this series.


I'm actually in Iceland right now! But I got this book in the mail before I left so I figured I'd put together the STS post anyway. A short and sweet one. I will check out comments and whatnot when I get back this coming week!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Be safe and have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep debating if I should grab this one since I haven't read any in the series haha Hope you're having fun in Iceland!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, your Iceland trip was the most awesome. <3 And Beautiful Sinner has a great cover ;D Happy reading love. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!