Welcome to Week Forty-Eight of Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens! To see more details about Sweet Talk as well as previous posts, see the introduction post. Thanks to Charlene (Bookish Whimsy), for designing the banner and button for Sweet Talk.
Today, I'm featuring the authors and books publishing during the week of November 29th
1. Describe your debut novel in sixteen words.
2. Pitch your book! For fans of _____, _____ meets _____, etc.
3. What are you working on now – is it related to your debut novel?
Janet McNally, Author of Girls in the Moon
1. Secrets, sisters, summer in NYC. Phoebe has to find her place in a family of stars.
2. GIRLS IN THE MOON is for fans of Gayle Forman, Nina LaCour, and Jandy Nelson.
3. I'm working on a novel set in the same universe as GIRLS IN THE MOON, another sister story, but with fairy tales and ballet.
(Click on the cover to go to Goodreads!)
Other Sweet Sixteens Books Publishing This Week:
Girls in the Moon is the only one!
- Finished copy of The Friendship Experiment
- Copy of The Boomerang Effect
- Flashfall swag
- Of Fire and Stars swag
- Girls in the Moon swag