Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What I Am Looking Forward to Reading in 2013

Welcome to 2013! This is such a big year for me, because I GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL IN MAY! And turn 18 in July! And go to college (no idea yet) in August! YAYYY!!!
 
In terms of books, here is what I cannot wait to read (that have publication dates):
 


Altered by Jennifer Rush (January 1)
The Essence by Kimberly Derting (January 1)
Prophecy by Ellen Oh (January 2)
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi (January 8)
The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell (January 10)
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis (January 15)
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans (January 15)
Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz (January 15)
The Archived by Victoria Schwab (January 22)
Prodigy by Marie Lu (January 29)
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shephard (January 29)
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (February 5)
Revel by Maurissa Guibord (February 5)
Pivot Point by Kasie West (February 12)
Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons (February 12)
Shards and Ashes by Melissa Marr (February 19)
Dualed by Elsie Chapman (February 26)
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout (March)
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger (March 5)
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (March 19)
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (April 2)
The Collector by Victoria Scott (April 2)
Taken by Erin Bowman (April 16)
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire (April 16)
The Elite by Kiera Cass (April 23)
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins (April 30)
If I Should Die by Amy Plum (May 7)
Awaken by Meg Cabot (May 7)
Dare You To by Katie McGarry (May 21)
The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross (May 21)
Transparent by Natalie Whipple (May 21)
Of Triton by Anna Banks (May 28)
Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer (May 28)
The Elementals by Saundra Mitchell (June 4)
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (June 4)
Elegy by Tara Hudson (June 4)
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout (July)
This Strange and Familiar Place by Rachel Carter (July 2)
A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard (July 23)
A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris (August 6)
False Sight by Dan Krokos (August 13)
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke (August 15)
The Liberator by Victoria Scott (September)
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis (September 9)

 

Of course, this list does not have many books that I want to read in 2013. Some books, like Divergent #3 by Veronica Roth, The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, Hemlock #2 by Kathleen Peacocok, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3 by Laini Taylor, do not have publication dates or months yet. Also, the publication may change. Please know this!
 
 
So, what about you? What books are you forward to reading this year?

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to Altered by Jennifer Rush, Obsession by Jennife L. Armentrout,
    The Colector by Vitoria Scott, Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer, Oriin y Jennfer L. Armentout,

    Read Beautiful Disaster but was not huge on it. I am curious though his point of view in Walking Disaster so I might re-read Beautiful Disaster and see if how I feel about it now. or just read his. I did not love it or hate it. just did not feel his emotions he just threw stuff round.

    Added this week Vernica Ross,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choices! I didn't particularly like Beautiful Disaster either, but I want to read Travis' POV.

      Delete
  2. Great list! I'm excited for the new Jessica Darling prequel by Megan McCafferty and Colleen Hoover's 3rd Slammed book:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, I forgot about Slammed #3!!! Definitely can' wait for that one!!! :D

      Delete
    2. The preview of it on Colleen's website made me crave for more!;) I love me some Will Cooper :)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!