Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (#2): The Collector by Victoria Scott


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 


This week I'm featuring:

The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)

The Collector by Victoria Scott
Book One of the Dante Walker series
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Publication Date: April 2, 2013

Summary from Goodreads:

He makes good girls...bad.

Dante Walker is flippin’ awesome, and he knows it. His good looks, killer charm, and stellar confidence has made him one of hell’s best—a soul collector. His job is simple, weed through humanity and label those round rears with a big, red good or bad stamp. Old Saint Nick gets the good guys, and he gets the fun ones. Bag-and-tag.

Sealing souls is nothing personal. Dante’s an equal opportunity collector and doesn’t want it any other way. But he’ll have to adjust, because Boss Man has given him a new assignment:

Collect Charlie Cooper’s soul within 10 days.

Dante doesn’t know why Boss Man wants Charlie, nor does he care. This assignment means only one thing to him, and that’s a permanent ticket out of hell. But after Dante meets the quirky, Nerd Alert chick he’s come to collect—he realizes this assignment will test his abilities as a collector, and uncover emotions deeply buried.



Author Blog | Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble


SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for this book! As a member of the #VMafia, I have been sharing information about this book relentlessly. Hot guy? That's all I need! What are you waiting for? :)

52 comments:

  1. oh my God EVERYONE has been going crazy over this book!! Hope you get your hands on it! oh, and new follower :D
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, RIGHT! I can't for it! And thereare limited ARCs printed unfortunately. Thanks, Farah! <3

      Delete
  2. I haven't really been interested in this but everyone is is freaking out for this book, hope that you enjoy when you get it.

    My WOW this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get excited! I *know* it'll be fabulous. Thanks, Jade!

      Delete
  3. Yay. I didn't realize that this out only a few moths from now. Can't wait.
    New Linky follower

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm really looking forward to this one, too! It just sounds awesome. Perfect choice!

    Thank you for dropping by, darling! xxx

    ReplyDelete

  5. My goodness that sounds like a good book. Great pick and Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds pretty interesting. Havent heard of it.

    Mariana @Smart Girls Read

    ReplyDelete
  7. He makes good girls bad? Oh la la!!! :) Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing choice. I have the countdown for this on my blog and everything, haha. From that synopsis, I know this will be a good one. Obsessed with the cover as well.

    New follower and thanks so much for stopping by my post :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that sounds delicious! He looks delicious! Great pick! New follower!
    My WOW pick

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds good! I've heard that they only had PDF ARC's of this one, though. Trust me, I asked, LOL. Great pick, Alyssa! Thanks for stopping by my WoW! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOAH. I know that ARCs are limited, but PDF only? That... that kinda sucks. I *hate* reading with PDF - my eyes born after like, 20 minutes. But I'm sure it'd be worth it.

      Thank you, Megan! :)

      Delete
  11. This sounds like a lot of fun!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG YES!!! So much yes! This book sounds so hot and so drooly… *fans self* I think I'm in love with Dante. He's actually my computer background right now. I'm that obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT!!!! And we haven't even read the book!!! I didn't think it was possible!!! Hmm, computer background, great idea lol! On my old blog, Dante Waler stuff was my background. I'm too lazy to figure it out on this new blog haha. YAY for Dante!

      Delete
  13. Awesome choice! I can't wait for The Collector!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree! It seems like forever we've been waiting! :)

      Delete
  14. This looks so good! I actually think I've added to Goodreads already. Great choice, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This book does seem aamzing :D Not sure if I would read it, but it looks great :) Hope you'll love it :D
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you change your mind! I have faith in this book. Thanks, Carina!

      Delete
  16. Nice! I've been seeing this one all over the place!!! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pick! I definitely can't wait to get my hands on Dante Walker.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not too crazy about the sounds of this one-been TRYING to stay clear of the paranormal realm as of late. But I hope you enjoy it once you get a chance to read it!

    Thank you for sharing, and for stopping by my WoW with your comment. I loved Sleeping Beauty too!
    _______________
    Reeka @BoundbyWords

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAY the Collector!! I can't wait for this :D Sounds amazing.

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yep, this one's on my to-read list! It feels like I've been waiting for this one forever.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW! I've followed you back via Linky Followrs. :)

    ~Merin @ Read and Reviewed

    ReplyDelete
  21. This one has been on my wishlist since I read the first blurb and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dante sounds so sexy! Looking forward to this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!