Friday, January 25, 2013

Updates on The Collector by Victoria Scott! #VMafia

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic start to the weekend! It's snowing here, which is nice, and so overdue. Anyway, this post is a little belated, but here it is! News and updates on all things The Collector!
 
The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)
 
(the cover, in case you have no idea what I'm talking about)
 
Thing #1: The newest excerpt of The Collector was revealed! I posted it HERE.
 
Thing #2: There is a pre-order contest for The Collector! You could win ebooks from Entangled Teen! And you WILL receive a digital short story by Victoria Scott! Click HERE for more information.
 
Thing #3: The Collector eARCs have been making their way to bloggers! Every week, Entangled will be drawing names randomly, for people to get eARCs of The Collector! Maybe, this week will be my week. Click HERE for more information.
 
Thing #4: There is a contest for the first chapter of The Collector! You could win the print manuscript for the first chapter, signed and personalized by Victoria. Click HERE for more information.
 
Thing #5: Remember those lucky bloggers that got an eARC of The Collector? Here's a five-star review from one of them! Click HERE to read more!
 
And, I think that's it. I'll post more news and updates on The Collector when I know more!
 
Connect with Victoria Scott:
 
 
Connect with The Collector:
 
 
 
#VMafia

2 comments:

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!