Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday (#278): The Reckoning of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week, I'm featuring:


The Reckoning of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin
Book Two of the Shaw Confessions series
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: November 13, 2018

Summary (from Goodreads):

Noah Shaw doesn’t think he needs his father’s inheritance.
He does.

Noah believes there’s something off about the suicides in his visions.
There is.

Noah is convinced that he still knows the real Mara Dyer.
He does not. 

Everyone thought the nightmare had ended with Mara Dyer’s memoirs, but it was only the beginning. As old skeletons are laid bare, alliances will be tested, hearts will be broken, and no one will be left unscarred. 



I can't wait to read this! By then I should have read The Becoming of Noah Shaw... I've been reading/rereading the previous trilogy (and remembering how much I adored Noah - squee!). Don't you love the covers of these new books? 😍

19 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous cover for this series! I haven't read this one, or Mara Dyer but I've heard great reviews. Hope it continues to be great for you, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh the book sounds so cool, and you're absolutely right, the covers are gorgeous. We hope you end up reviewing this novel! <3

    ~ Luna & Saturn @ Pendragons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely can't wait to read this one either! Though I remember feeling a bit lost with the first one since it'd been ages since I read the Mara Dyer series. Hopefully I won't have that confusion again!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking how amazing that cover is. I didn't realize they have new covers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes another book to add to my TBR yet to read the first books. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so very behind with these books. I remember loving the first one all those years ago but never got around to reading anything after. They seem perfect for binge reading though so hopefully someday I will finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need to read the first one ASAP. I hope you enjoy this one Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cover is fantastic! I have not read this series yet, but I know how much you love it😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cover! It sounds like this would be a great trilogy too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not read any of these books but I do remember how much my daughter enjoyed them. I might have to pick them up someday. I hope you love this one, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blurb does sound great and I agree that the covers really hook me in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cover is great! I am not familiar with this author, but you have me curious a out the book. I will have to check the series out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you love this one as much as you loved the others!!! :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still haven't read the original series yet....it's on my shelf waiting to be started but hoping to dive in sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cover, I hope you love the book :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, no wonder the name "Noah Shaw" seemed so familiar, I was like, isn't this book already out? I guess I was thinking of the first book with the similar title! I hope you'll be caught up by the time this comes out!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved Noah too, so I'm very curious about this book.. and also nervous XD I hope we both love it!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a pretty awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These covers are killing me with beauty, eee :D SO PRETTY. <3 And gosh, I must read the rest of the books too, haha. Still have only read two of four, haha ;) But soooon. Great pick Alyssa :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!