Thursday, February 22, 2018

Swoon Thursday (#265): The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin!


"What would you do if I kissed you right now?"

I stared at his beautiful face and his beautiful mouth and I wanted nothing more than to taste it.

"I would kiss you back."

Noah parted my legs with his knees and my lips with his tongue and I was in his mouth and oh. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. I felt myself unfold, turned inside out by his insistent mouth. When Noah pulled back I gasped at the loss, but he slid his hand beneath my back and lifted me, and we were sitting and his head was dipping and our mouths were colliding and I pushed him down and lingered above, hovered before I crashed into him.

- Hardcover, page 377



I'm rereading this book, and finishing the series! I loved this book (even though it was so confusing). I need to read the next two books and hopefully the pieces will come together. And then I'll start the new companion series!

7 comments:

  1. Eee, YAY :D So glad you are re-reading this one. <3 Oh, I need to do so too. Only read book one and two. Ahh. One day soonish :D This year for sure, though, haha. Lovely swoon Alyssa. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did read these. That's great you're taking time to re-read them before continuing on!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew. Is anyone else's heart beating a little faster? lol
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy re-reading. I have seen this book a while back but never got it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this book, but haven't finished the series yet. You sharing this swoon makes me more eager to get back and finish, so I can start the Noah Shaw books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this book a few years ago and I'm still confused about it. I never got around to reading the others, unfortunately... But oh the swoon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow... that one is getting hot!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!