Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#155): Warrior Witch by Danielle L. Jensen


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week, I'm featuring:


Warrior Witch by Danielle L. Jensen
Book Three of The Malediction Trilogy
Publisher: Angry Robot
Publication Date: May 3, 2016

Summary (from Goodreads):

Sometimes, one must become the unimaginable

The witch is dead, the curse is broken, and the trolls are free of their mountain prison. Cécile and Tristan have accomplished all it was foretold they would, but their greatest challenge remains: defeating the evil they have unleashed. Because the trolls are not the only creatures now free to walk the world.

Enclosed within the safety of Trianon’s walls, Cécile and Tristan scramble for a way to protect the people of the Isle and liberate the trolls from their tyrant king. But Cécile and Tristan both have debts, and they will be forced to pay them at a cost far greater than they had ever imagined.

The thrilling conclusion to the breakout Malediction Trilogy by Goodreads Choice finalist Danielle L. Jensen.




I loved book one, didn't really like book two, hopefully book three won't disappoint!

27 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I am loving this! I hope the 3rd one is a strong note to end this series on! Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/12/16/wow-rebel-of-the-sands/ (PS have followed on bloglovin')

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series. I was waiting on your third book review- you like it, I will try it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. *all the grabby hands* Totally going to binge read Hidden Huntress & this one as soon as they're available!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I am definitely looking forward to this one too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite loving Stolen Songbird I still haven't read Hidden Huntress! I want to know how the series ends though so once Warrior Witch releases I think I'll read the whole series together :) Awesome pick, Alyssa, and thanks so much for stopping by!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly how you feel, Zareena! That is a really great idea. You're welcome!

      Delete
  6. I've never heard of this series before, but I hope that you get to read this soon. Happy reading! :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Waiting on Wednesdays || GIVEAWAY: Hardcover of Faking Normal by Courtney Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series, but it looks pretty good. I'm going to make sure it's on my to read list on goodreads. Here's my WoW http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/12/waiting-on-wednesday-beast-black-dagger.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds interesting. Hope it's a good one for you. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES, YES, YES!! This is just AWESOME, and I want it, too!! I've just discovered a new series to love, thanks to you!! GREAT pick!! I've already added this book, as well as the first two, to my Goodreads shelves!!

    Happy Wednesday!! : )

    Here's my WOW:

    http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/12/waiting-on-wednesday-151-stars-above-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Maria! I hope you love the book if you get the chance to read them!

      Delete
  10. New to me, but sounds promising. Hope that you get a chance to read it and enjoy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you have a 50/50 chance of liking this one. Hope it's more like book 1 and less like book 2. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of this series before now. I hope you enjoy this addition when it comes out. I like the cover art, sucker for font, and it sounds pretty interesting and might be worth looking into!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The covers of all of these books are beautiful, but this one is my favorite! :D

      Delete
  13. Ohh I've been dying to read this series for a long time now. I just know I am going to love & enjoy it, I absolutely love books with trolls in it. Which I can't wait to check this one out hopefully soon if I can! lol :) Thank you for stopping by my blog Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series is okay so far! I liked Amanda Hocking's Trylle and Kanin series too.

      You're welcome, Katiria!

      Delete
  14. Sigh, this cover do look so pretty. <3 I still haven't read the first books.. I'm too nervous, lol. BUT SOON. I really hope you will end up loving this one sweetie :) Fingers crossed for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I liked book one but didn't like book two at all. Hopefully this book is excellent. Thank you, Carina!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!