Friday, April 12, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (#14)


The Feature & Follow is a creative meme that allows bloggers to get to know each other, and gain more followers! It is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


If you would like, it would be great if you followed me via Email, GFC, Linky, Bloglovin, or Google+ (all on the right). Let me know in the comments if you did, leave a link to your blog, and I will comment and follow back! I always do, I promise! Thank you so much!

Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

I would love to go to BEA. It's in New York, which is the closest major convention to us here in Maryland. Also, there are so many authors and bloggers on either the East of the West Coast! Therefore, I'd meet many of the East Coast authors and bloggers. That would be so cool!

Of course, I'd love to go to a major West Coast event, to meet the plethora of West Coast authors and bloggers.

Honestly, at this point, I'd love to go to ANY event. I've never even been to a book signing, besides the one at Constellations Books with Jeri Smith-Ready in May 2012. That was like, two seconds from my house. I walked there.

Anyway. How about you all? Are any of you going to BEA, or any of the other conventions? Have you been to any before this year? Tell me about your experiences! :D

30 comments:

  1. Great post! I've been wanting to attend BEA for the last few years, maybe next year I'll have more luck!

    New GFC Follower, Follow Back?
    My Feature & Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Perhaps we shall both go some day :D

      Delete
  2. BEA is the one I'd love to attend, but alas I'm located in the southwest and it takes major money to attend these events.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc (new follower via bloglovin' & twitter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'm sorry! I know what you mean though O_O

      Delete
  3. BEA is the ultimate dream for me! But NYC is just too scary for me, I don't think I could ever handle going there on my own!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any of them would be amazing to go to, but I don't have the budget to take a plane from Belgium to the USA. =(

    Old follower!
    Bieke @ Bookaddict Bieke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that DOES suck for international people!

      Delete
  5. Great answer! : )

    New follower via GFC, Linky, Bloglovin

    my FF and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEA would be awesome.. especially considering I have always wanted to go to New York. I definitely should plan a trip around one of these conventions.

    New GFC follower

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEA would be great!
    New GFC follower
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go so bad! I have done the math and I think I could make the trip cheapily (I'm from the Boston area and I could stay with family) now I just need to figure out how to get off work : )

    - CeCe @ steamingmugofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agreed, it would be so cool to meet all the authors :D.
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-56-28-feature-friday-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Nice to meet you! :) **New Follower** I would love to go to New York and BEA this year, but it's just not gonna happen.
    Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  11. The biggest reason I want to attend those is to meet the awesome authors!!

    Here's my FF: http://ireadandtell.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-2.html

    New follower via BL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for stopping by! I returned the follow. I haven't got to go to any either or a signing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooow! Thats really great. Wish we got some awesome reader convention.

    Thanks for your comment.
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you did, too! Perhaps you'll come to the states someday ^_^

      Delete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following you back by Bloglovin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by my blog. BEA is clearly the ultimate dream for a lot of people.

    You should try some other book signings though, they can be great fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It's because it's EPIC! Or so I here. I definitely will, once I'm legal!

      Delete
  16. I live in the west coast and have never attending any of these. That sounds kind of sad lol. Hopefully one day. New GFC Follower :)

    Cristal @ The Life & Times Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUT, the West Coast has many good conventions! I hope you go to some! Thank you, Cristal!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!