Saturday, February 2, 2019

Stacking the Shelves (#319)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!


So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, January 27th to Saturday, February 2nd?


In the mail:


A Torch Against the Night socks
Buttons

Thank you for the trade, Camille! I love the socks especially.


A signed hardcover B&N exclusive edition of The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
A signed hardcover of The Wicked King by Holly Black

Thank you, Melissa and Yara! These are so gorgeous! I especially love the print that came with The Wicked King, from the signing! 


Bloodwitch goodie box

Thank you, Tor! I am SO excited about Bloodwitch!


An Anatomy of Beasts preorder swag

Thank you, Olivia! Be sure to preorder or request An Anatomy of Beasts and submit proof! See Olivia's website for details.


A hardcover copy of When You Read This by Mary Adkins
A paperback copy of The Matchmaker's List by Sonya Lalli

Thank you, Harper and Berkley!


A signed hardcover copy of Stain by A.G. Howard
A hardcover copy of The Fairest Kind of Love by Crystal Cestari
An ARC of All Our Broken Pieces by L.D. Crichton
A paperback copy of The Devil's Daughter by Lisa Kleypas
A paperback copy of The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
A paperback copy of The Defiant by Lesley Livingston
A hardcover copy of The Triumphant by Lesley Livingston

Whew! That was a lot! Thank you, Abrams, Disney, Avon, and Penguin!


As you can see, I got a lot of books this week! I don't even know where to put all of these! I can't wait to dig in.

Don't forget! I've got a giveaway ending soon. Open internationally!


5 comments:

  1. What a fab score from the mailbox. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! That is one mega haul!! Seeing some faves and some that are in my TBR pile calling to me! LOL! Hope you enjoy each and every one of your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read that Holly Black series- with all the hype I've been hearing I'm sooo curious to try them now!

    The Bloodwitch swag looks fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, you got a bunch of mail :D It all looks awesome. <3 Yay for such pretty pins and such :D And all the books looks great too. Love the signed Holly Black books :D Happy reading lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!