Saturday, December 22, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (#313)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!


So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, December 16th to Saturday, December 22nd?


(all links to Goodreads are provided!)


In the mail:



Thank you, HarperCollins! I can't wait to binge-read these two.


An IceyDesigns pin

Thank you, Kaitlyn! My #TBTBSanta from last year - she's the sweetest. This was a great surprise.


Who's the Beast? pin

Thank you, Olivia A. Cole! This is from her preorder campaign. If you preorder or request An Anatomy of Beasts, she'll send you goodies! See her website for more details!


I AM SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS! I get to see some family I've not seen in over a year. And time off from work is always appreciated. Happy holidays, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh nice!! Yay for new reads! And pins!! I love the enamel pins! Hope you enjoy the new reads and have a great holiday with your family!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely goodies in the mail. That is great news that you get to be with extended family over the holidays. Enjoy, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book gift pin is so cute! Merry Christmas, Alyssa!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is the best time, eee :D I hope you had such an amazing time love. <3 And yay for some stunning book mail too :D I have not read The City of Brass books, but they look so awesome. And YAY for stunning pin :D Happy reading lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!