Saturday, August 25, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (#296)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!


So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, August 19th to Saturday, August 25th?


(all links to Goodreads are provided!)


In the mail:

No mail this week! Surprising but I'm also not complaining. =)


From NetGalley:



Thank you, Entangled! This book is actually on sale for $0.99 right now - don't miss out!


My book haul was very minimal this week! Probably a good thing, I'm endlessly behind. Work has picked up enormously and I've been doing nothing but work these days. To all my fellow workaholics, good luck!

10 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I read this one years ago and loved it!! Was always saddened that Jennifer never wrote a followup, but I am still amazed by how much that woman writes in a year, so I guess something had to be set aside.

    Hope you enjoy it too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that workaholic feeling well. -_- Good luck Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sometimes it is a good thing to not have a stack to feel guilty about not getting to anytime soon.

    Glad you have the weekend between so you can re-charge for your work week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean, I have tons of books to read, but I have a bunch of open approvals out there too. --sigh-- I have never read a J. Lynn or a JLA book. I know, right? I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about being behind - I'm feeling panicky just thinking about how badly I need to catch up! Interesting book you got this week though, thanks for the heads up about the deal!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope it's a great book! And hopefully work calms down for you soon!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like slow mail weeks sometimes, it's nice to have a bit of catch up time. I hope you enjoy your week and that work allows you a few calm moments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cover. It looks like a good one.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unchained's cover makes me want it :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the hugs love. <3 Hope you are working less now in December, eee :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!