Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday (#251): Allied by Amy Tintera


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week, I'm featuring:


Allied by Amy Tintera
Book Three of the Ruined series
Publisher: HarperTeen
Publication Date: May 1, 2018

Summary (from Goodreads):

In the final book in the New York Times bestselling Ruined series, the romance of The Selection and the epic stakes of Red Queen come together in a story of revenge, adventure, and unexpected love.

Emelina Flores and her sister, Olivia, were determined to bring peace to the people of Ruina. But as the war for liberation raged on, what triumph and freedom meant to Em and Olivia slowly changed. As Olivia’s violence and thirst for vengeance became her only ambition, Em was left to pick up the pieces.

But it’s not only Em who is upset by Olivia’s increased violence. Other members of the Ruined army are beginning to see the cracks, and soon a small group of them defects from Olivia’s army and joins Em instead. The two sisters are soon pitted against each other in an epic battle for the kingdom and the future, and only one will win.




I looooove this series! I'm so excited for the final book. And this cover is absolutely stunning!

15 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series, but it looks so good. I also LOVE sister dynamics!
    Hope you get to read this one soon and enjoy it, Alyssa :)
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. With everything that went down in the last book, I most definitely need this book -- immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Haven't read this author yet but have always heard good things! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another series I have yet to start. They're piling up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh a series I want to read but haven't started yet...and I do love that cover! Awesome choice😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series yet, but it looks good! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like it will be a pretty amazing finishing book for the series. And a series that I really need to check out too. Nice choice!

    Thanks for stopping by my CWW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't started this series yet but have heard great things. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not read this series yet but I do have them on my TBR! This seems like a good one to binge read after the series is finished. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is another series I've been meaning to start. I hope you really enjoy this one when you get to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another series I still haven't started. I really hope you enjoy this one, maybe I'll be able to catch up to you.
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of this series, but if you love it so much, that means I have to look it up! I hope the ending will be everything you wanted! :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree, this cover is gorgeous! And I hope this book redeems the series for me. Loved book one, but book two... not so much.

    Thanks for visiting Shell's Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pick Alyssa :D I do hope you will love this third book a bunch. <3 I didn't love book one.. but hoping to read the rest of the series one day, even so :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!