Thursday, October 23, 2014

Swoon Thursday (#91): Compulsion by Martina Boone

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Compulsion by Martina Boone!


He sat down and drew her against him, her back against his chest. His arms wrapped around her, and she leaned into the solidness of him. His heartbeat washed through her like the waves, until she didn't know whether the pounding of it was hers or his.

When she sighed and relaxed, he eased her down and leaned over and finally kissed her until she felt like she was going to fall. She reached for him, kissing him more deeply. His lips were scalding on hers, leaving her tingling and whole instead of so, so alone. She wanted the feeling, the moment, to never stop.

- ARC, page 256




What did you all think? :)

17 comments:

  1. Nice swoon, Alyssa. I like the kisses that tingle. This one has an interesting cover too.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniffs. I love this teaser :D Thank you for sharing sweetie. <3 Awesome swoon. But ack. I do not own this book yet. Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that! If you read the book, I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow... that is a hawt kiss, scalding kiss... Nice pick.

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that's a nice teaser. :) I always love the "her back against his chest" moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet moment! I'm looking forward to getting to know these characters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a beautiful swoon! I have been hearing a lot about this book lately and it is one I really need to check out.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! SWOOON! I got this one at BEA, so I need to read it sooner rather than later! Especially after that kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I don't know this one. Nice. Thanks for visiting My Swoon

    Val @ StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Compulsion has so many almost kisses, that when this one finally arrives you're ready to scream "FINALLY!!". A fantastic chosen swoon, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Like, we waited so long... hehe. Thanks!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!